We are an all volunteer organization. We have no paid staff. We need you. Volunteers and their families receive free admission to the village. You can help by volunteering in one of the following positions:
- Guide – Share the Firelands experience with our visitors.
- Gift Shop – Selling tickets and merchandise to our visitors.
- Maintenance – Help with the repair and upkeep of village buildings and equipment, and painting.
- Landscaping – Keeping the grounds clean, the gardens weeded and the fences maintained.
- Craft Demonstrators – Sharing your unique “pioneer craft” with our visitors. There is also the possibility of selling your creations and goods in the Gift Shop.
- Special Events – Ticket sellers, café workers, gift shop clerks, parking attendants, and security are just a few of the volunteers needed for our special events throughout the year.
- Everyone has something to offer Historic Lyme Village. Your special talent or interest may be just what we are looking for.
If you are interested please fill out the form below OR download the application PDF and mail it to us.